Group Shore Excursions
Our Groups Shore Excursions Destination Experts are here to coordinate all of your shore excursions needs. Our team is happy to recommend the perfect experience for your group of 16 or more or even craft a totally unique tour just for your occasion. Choose an excursion from our regular tour program and privatize it for the group or customize a tour based on group interests and budget.
With a Destination Concierge on board every ship and reputable local independent tour operators in every port, our dedicated teams will ensure your group experience is exciting and personal.
Call (855) 725-4685 (US & Canada) or email us at email@example.com
to start planning your Group Shore Excursions.
Monday–Friday 9:00 am–5:00 pm EST.
• Booking pre-cruise will ensure you get the best price available, with no hidden costs of fees.
• Have an onboard credit? You can use that when you book pre-cruise, as well!*
• Receive priority ship departure in port, maximizing your group’s time in any destination.
• Avoid dock-side lines, confusion and uninsured tour operators in port.
• Curate a tour that aligns with your company image, values and safety concerns.
• Enjoy worry-free travel to and from your ship. If your tour is ever delayed, we will ensure your group rejoins the ship, wherever it may be.
• Coordinate airport or hotel drop-offs, last day late departure, luggage storage, and more.
• Our professional team knows plans can change, even last minute. Our Destination Experts will do everything possible to accommodate most changes without cancellation fees.**
Personalized Experiences | Over 3,000 tours for every kind of explorer, meticulously curated packages, and fully customizable group experiences.
Knowledgeable Service | Destination Experts available pre-cruise, dedicated shore excursion staff aboard every ship and reputable experienced local experts in every port.
Genuine Care | Priority ship departure, worry-free travel to and from your ship, and easy 24-hour cancellation policy**.
Best Price Pre-Cruise Advantage | No hidden costs or fees and commission on applicable bookings.
Beijing (Tianjin), China
Walk the Great Wall of China, one of the marvels of the world, on this awe-inspiring tour to the Juyongguan Section of the Great Wall, where the scenery is nothing short of spectacular. This portion of the wall affords incredible iconic views of the valley and the wall itself, as it snakes along the mountain. Enjoy a photo stop at the Olympic venues - “Bird’s Nest” and “Water Cube”.
Airlie Beach, Queensland, Australia
Sail aboard a custom-built catamaran on this magnificent all-day outing. Your voyage will take you to the inner-fringing reef, off Whitsunday Islands, nestled between the northeast coast of Queensland, Australia and the Great Barrier Reef, these islands feature an enormous stretch of coral full of mesmerizing marine life. At lunchtime, come up for air to enjoy a delightful meal and dazzling view.
Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
Experience a beautiful Hawaiian sunset while admiring the coastline of West Maui aboard a luxurious vessel. With panoramic views of Molokai and Lanai, and sightings of spinner dolphins and flying fish, this two-hour Maui sunset sail is relaxing and fun for the whole family. An assortment of appetizers are included to satisfy the most discriminating pallets.
*Onboard credits applies to regular bookings, with some system limitations.
**Tours that involve flights, special events, overland stays and hotel accommodations as well as private arrangements may be subject to cancellation fees.