We know the past year has been challenging, we’ve all missed seeing and spending time with those we love, which is why we are thrilled to share our luxury ‘staycations’ with you.
What could be better than stepping aboard a new luxury ship, ready to take you on a journey around one of the world’s most beautiful and impressive coastlines. Surely there can be no better way to relax and recharge those batteries.
Setting sail from Southampton this July, the stunning Celebrity Silhouette® will embark on a series of 6-8 night itineraries around Britain's coastline.
Reconnect and celebrate with friends, family or yourself this summer on the newly revolutionised Celebrity Silhouette®.
Enjoy a choice of sophisticated bars and lounges, state-of-the-art entertainment, restaurants that will take you on a culinary adventure, invigorating treatments at The Spa, or just simply enjoy the world go by as you relax on half an acre of real grass at the Lawn Club.
Open the door to our staterooms and you’ll find a whole new level of “me time”. Because revolutionising our award-winning Celebrity Silhouette® also meant bringing our world-class accommodation to lavish new heights.
Completely redesigned by award-winning desginer Kelly Hoppen CBE, every detail of our accommodations has been elevated, every comfort refined, so whether you’re looking for a romantic escape, or getting away with the entire family, our reimagined rooms offer the perfect space to watch the world glide by.
Take your front row seat to the horizon from our spacious Balcony staterooms, experience our unique Aquaclass staterooms, the perfect sanctuary for focusing on wellness and relaxation and The Retreat®; an unparalleled holiday experience that includes every stunning suite, a private restaurant, exclusive lounge and sundeck.
Join us on a culinary journey at our distinctive and award-winning restaurants, each with an ambiance as delicious as the dishes they serve.
With menus crafted by our Michelin-starred chef, Cornelious Gallagher, you'll enjoy a dazzling array of flavours. Enjoy the artisanal flair of Italian cuisine at Tuscan Grille, sample authentic Japanese fare at Sushi on Five or for the ultimate celebration, visit Le Petit Chef at Qsine. An exceptional one of kind experience that brings your table top to life. Plus, with a range of inviting bars and lounges, you can unwind with a pre or post dinner drink, or why not treat yourself to both!
Whether you’re looking to enjoy time with a loved one over a romantic meal or celebrate a special occasion, our globally inspired restaurants offer menus to satisfy every taste.
It’s hard to imagine a place where more entertainment and relaxation is squeezed into each day or night. Especially when it’s of world-class standard in venues to match, mere minutes from your door. Think live music outside on the lawn club, indulging your mind, body and spirit at The Spa, or sampling fine wines.
On a Celebrity Cruises holiday, when the sun goes down, we turn up the energy. Enjoy your favourite tipple at our sophisticated bars and lounges, be immersed into state-of-the-art performances at our theatre, or why not treat yourself or a loved one at our collection of boutique shops.
You are our number one priority, so we’ll surround you with intuitive service, allowing you to make the most of every moment. This is the Celebrity Distinction.
Explore the breathtaking Jurassic coastline and all that Dorset has to offer, from miles of golden beaches to quaint seaside villages.
◦ Sample some of the UK's finest wines at Langham Estate with magnificent views over the vineyards.
◦ Step back in time at the medieval Corfe Castle, one of Britain's most romantic ruins, with classic English countryside as your backdrop.
◦ Explore Forde Abbey, founded by Cistercian monks 800 years ago. You can also stroll the perfectly manicured gardens featuring the tallest fountain in England.
Renowned for its vibrant culture, music scene, historic dock and museums, there's so much to explore in Liverpool.
◦ Follow in the footsteps of the Beatles as you delve into the story of history's greatest rock band.
◦ Explore the beautiful town of Chester. Walk along the city's Roman walls and indulge in some retail therapy in the timber market shops dating back to the 13th century.
◦ Discover Liverpool's ultimate highlights from the Royal Liver Buildings, to the Anglican Cathedral and the Cavern Club to name just a few.
Britain's Northernmost city, Inverness is surrounded by some of the countrys' most beautiful scenery, boasting incredible outdoor activities and culinary offerings.
◦ If you're a scotch drinker, you already know the name Glenmorangie. Now, get to know it even better on a tour of the legendary distillery.
◦ Take in the beauty of the sweeping Scottish countryside along the banks of Loch Ness with its serene waters, framed by rolling hills. Keep an eye out for the famous Loch Ness monster on the way!
◦ Venture into the Scottish Highlands to Cawdor Castle, the fabled site of William Shakespeare's epic tragedy "Macbeth."
Thanks to its central location, you can discover Scotland's highlights from Glasgow's doorstep, from historic castles, breathtaking countryside and cultural attractions.
◦ Visit Stirling castle and discover one of Scotland’s most important and impressive castles as you travel back in time to the 16th century.
◦ Travel along Loch Lomond, known as the “Queen of the Scottish Lakes” to see its stunning scenery and stop at the picturesque village of Luss.
◦ Visit Edinburgh to tour the Royal Yacht Britannia, The Queen and the Royal Family’s vessel.
Located off the North coast of Scotland, the Orkney Islands are abundant with scenic beauty and rich history.
◦ Tour the waterfront Kirkjuvagr Gin Distillery for a taste of Orkney spirit.
◦ Stroll through the picturesque village of Kirkwall admiring medieval architecture in the St Magnus cathedral or visit the charming surrounding towns such as Stromness.
◦ Discover UNESCO world heritage sites including Visit Skara Brae, one of the best preserved Neolithic settlements in Northern Europe, over 5,000 years old or the standing stones at Stenness.
Offering a blend of its unique history and a vibrant city center, Belfast offers plenty to discover. Plus, it's just a stonesthrow from the stunning Antrim coast.
◦ See the world-famous Giant’s causeway, one of Northern Ireland’s most iconic landmarks. A landscape of dramatic cliffs and basalt columns, it captures the imagination of all who see it.
◦ Take an in-depth look into the story of the Titanic at the state of the art Titanic Belfast museum, from its conception to its tragic end more than a 100 years ago.
◦ Try your hand at making traditional Irish bread at a charming 18th century thatched cottage.
Choose from an incredible array of beers, spirits, cocktails, liqueurs, frozen drinks and wines by the glass. We know staying in touch is important so we’ve included internet access for free. Browse the web, check email, and use messaging apps, plus we've got you covered with tips included. Just sit back and relax while we make your holiday as memorable as possible.
Choose from our Elevate or Indulge packages and enjoy even more value. Enjoy an upgrade to a Premium Drinks Package plus a shore excursion credit so that you can make the most of the places you'll explore when you book our Elevate package. For the ultimate all-inclusive holiday choose Indulge. You'll enjoy all the benefits of the Elevate package plus streaming Wi-Fi and onboard credit.
Our first priority is the health and safety of our guests, crew and places that Celebrity Silhouette® will visit.
The ship will sail with comprehensive, multi-layered health and safety measures leveraging expert guidance from its Healthy Sail Panel; Royal Caribbean Group’s Global Head of Public Health and Chief Medical Officer; and local UK health and government authorities.
We will require all guests aged 18 and over to be fully vaccinated prior to boarding. All adults will need to provide verifiable proof of vaccination on boarding day and the document must show the individual is fully vaccinated, meaning the full cycle of required doses is completed and that the final dose was received at least 14 days before sailing. Children aged 2-17 years will be required to provide a negative PCR test received no more than 72 hours prior to boarding.
These protocols will likely evolve as we work with local authorities to adapt to real-time public health standards.