Beginning Sept. 5, 2022, all travelers, regardless of vaccination status, can enjoy sailings departing from the U.S and Europe (excluding sailings visiting Canada and Bermuda).
For all other sailings, vaccination status requirements remain in place. Please refer to the updated guidelines for these sailings here. Please visit the Country Travel Requirements page for the country of embarkation for your sailing for more information regarding vaccination age requirements.
Vaccination Accommodations Requests
Before requesting a vaccination accommodation, there are several things to keep in mind
As you prepare to submit a request for vaccination accommodation, please:
- Submit your request at least 30 days prior to your cruise departure date or even earlier if possible.
- Be aware that we may not be able to process requests submitted less than 14 days to sailing.
- Be aware that approvals or denials for vaccine accommodation may be issued up to 2 weeks prior to sailing or later.
- Wait for a response to your request before booking travel arrangements such as flights and hotel accommodations. Celebrity Cruises will not be responsible for any travel-related expenses incurred by you or members of your traveling party should your request be denied.
How to submit a vaccination accommodation request
If you believe that you meet the requirements for a vaccination accommodation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also have your local travel agent or International Representative contact us.
Your initial email to email@example.com should include the following details:
- The full name of the person who needs the accommodation, as the name appears on their reservation.
- Ship Name
- Date of Sailing
- Reservation Number
- Best phone number to reach the requesting guest (or their legal guardian if they are a minor)
- Best email to reach the requesting guest or their guardian, should it be different than the one you are emailing from
Religious Requests: For religious accommodation, please describe the nature of your sincerely held religious beliefs, religious practice or observance that conflicts with the vaccination requirement.
Medical Requests: For your request to be considered by our medical team, a letter from a physician is required. Please see the specific requirements for the letter below:
- The letter must come from a Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO).
- The letter must include the full name and date of birth for the guest requesting the accommodation.
- The letter must clearly indicate the pre-existing, non-COVID medical condition or disability that is contraindicated for vaccination.
- The letter should include a note that the guest is medically fit to travel.
- The letter must be signed by the MD or DO.
Vaccine accommodation requests should be submitted individually and will be considered individually. It may be possible for some members of the same travel party to receive an approval, while others are denied.
Our receipt of your vaccination accommodation request in no way implies or guarantees an approval.
For sailings departing from or visiting Canada, you must first secure an approval from the Government of Canada and provide evidence of that approval with your request.
If your vaccination accommodation request is granted
Approvals apply only to the sailing for which they were granted and need to be renewed for each new sailing as protocols and operational needs change frequently. Approvals do not imply or guarantee an approval for any future sailings.
Please note that vaccination accommodated guests must adhere to all health protocols and travel requirements for unvaccinated guests as required by the cruise line and at the local, state and national level.
If your vaccination accommodation request is denied
If we are unable to approve your request, you can:
- Change the ship/sail date and submit a new request, if your denial was based on operational capacity.
- Cancel only the unvaccinated guest(s) from the booking, if the remainder of the traveling party still wishes to sail. The unvaccinated guest will receive a full refund after cancellation.
- Cancel the booking that includes the unvaccinated guest and receive a full refund for the booking. Only those guests in the impacted booking are eligible to receive a full refund. Related bookings (family, friends, etc. traveling on another booking) remain subject to the standard cancellation penalty schedule.