SAIL BEYOND EVENT
FREE DRINKS^ + FREE WIFI^ + US$600 TO SPEND ONBOARD - ENDS TONIGHT!
PERKS PER PERSON
Choose “SAIL” at the lowest price or “SAIL PLUS” standard fare.
OPTION 1: SAIL - Discounted Fare + 1 Perk~
OPTION 2: SAIL PLUS - Standard Fare + 4 Perks^ with Premium Beverage Package upgrade
Unlimited Wifi + Classic Beverage Package + US$150 To Spend Onboard + Additional US$150 To Spend Onboard.
Savings Per Stateroom~
Interior & Oceanview - $300
Balcony, Concierge Class, AquaClass® - $600
Suites - $750
On sale 9-22 January 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Duration of Promotion: 9/01/20 – 22/01/20
Applicable Products: Offer applies to select 4-night and longer sailings departing 08/02/2020 - 03/05/2022.
^It’s All Included Offer Elements:
· Four Perks Included (1st and 2nd Guest Only) for bookings made on standard cruise fares “SAIL PLUS”
o Applies to inside, ocean view, veranda, Concierge Class and AquaClass® staterooms
o Premium Beverage Package, US$150 Onboard Credit, Unlimited WiFi and US$150 Onboard
Credit (additional) included in the offer.
· Non-Refundable Deposit Pricing Required.
~Sail Beyond Event Offer Elements:
· Cruise Fare Savings Per Person (1st/2nd Guest Only)
o $150 p/p Inside and Ocean view Staterooms
o $300 p/p Veranda, Concierge Class, AquaClass® Staterooms
o $750 p/p Suites
· 50% Reduced Cruise Fare for additional guests (3rd/4th/5th) in triple, quad and family staterooms.
· Suites – All Four Perks Included with a refundable deposit.
· Bookings made on “SAIL” fares receive 1 perk only
· Click here for Sail Beyond Event terms and conditions
· Savings + 4 Perks applicable to Sail Plus Pricing with Non-Refundable Deposits.
· All fares Non-Refundable Deposit options: To qualify for the lowest available cruise fare for any perk option, guest must choose a non-refundable deposit. Refundable options will be priced higher than non-refundable options. Non- refundable deposit required for 4 Perks offer.
· Guest 3 and 4 discount offer is not combinable with Group Standard/GroupX rates.
· Group bookings that are named prior to the Offer Period cannot be cancelled and rebooked under this Offer.
· Group bookings - To qualify for 4 Perks Non-Refundable pricing must be booked at prevailing individual pricing (FIT) and transferred into a group, certain restrictions apply.
· Not applicable to incentive, contract, or charter groups
· Full deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date.
· Offers are combinable with the onboard booking offer and Cruisetour [4 Perks non-refundable deposit] pricing. 50% off cruise fare for 3/4/5th guests is NOT applicable to Cruisetours.
· Terms of Celebrity’s Alcohol Policy apply, including a minimum drinking age, which varies by itinerary. Each guest must provide date of birth at the time of booking. Valid passenger date of birth information must be provided at the time of booking before a drinks package will be applied. This is a legal requirement and we reserve the right to withdraw the package if guests do not meet the qualifying criteria. Please drink responsibly.
· The Classic & Premium Drinks Package is available for selected drinks only, does not include room service, in-stateroom purchases, mini bar items or souvenir glasses. Gratuities may apply to certain on-board purchases (e.g. drinks above the package amount -see below), and are not included in the offer.
· The Classic Drinks Package includes all Carbonated Drinks, Bottled Water, Juices including Apple, Cranberry, Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Premium Coffees and Teas as well as beer, spirits, cocktails and wines by the glass up to US$9 per serving. Bottles of wine are not included.
· The Premium Drinks Package includes All Carbonated Drinks, Premium Bottled Water, Freshly Squeezed and Bottled/Canned Juices, San Pellegrino, Red Bull, Vitaminwater, Honest Iced Teas and Premium Coffees and Teas as well as beer, spirits, cocktails and wines by the glass up to US$15 per serving. Bottles of wine are not included.
· Wi-Fi option: All prices are per person for one device. Guests with internet packages will receive instructions for internet access in their staterooms on the first day of the cruise.
· Onboard Credit option: Guests’ stateroom folios will be credited with an OBC. OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, nontransferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise.
· For single occupancy bookings, the Onboard Credit amount will be prorated based on the single supplement paid.
· Captain’s Club Reduced Deposit Offer: Classic members and higher are eligible for a 50% reduced deposit on qualifying bookings created more than 70 days from departure date. Reduced deposit must be paid by required due date. Celebrity’s cancellation policy applies, including but not limited to full cancellation penalty amounts. Valid Captain’s Club membership number must be provided at time of booking.
· Please note price codes are an indication of your preference only and carry zero value. This does not guarantee that the booking is eligible to receive the promotion. All bookings must meet the terms and conditions of the promotion in order to qualify for the offer.
· Offer is not combinable with Exciting Deals, Interline, Senior, Loyalty, Resident, Net or Travel Partner Rates. Offers are not combinable with any other offer, promotion or pricing unless otherwise stated and are not applicable to Celebrity Cruises Galapagos sailings.
· Existing bookings may be cancelled and rebooked onto the new promotion, however applicable cancellation charges will be applied, and bookings must accept the current prevailing rates.
· Any booking that is modified after the promotion has ended will result in the loss of the promotion.
· Offer is subject to availability, capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
· The above-mentioned terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions of passage outlined on our website: https://www.celebritycruises.com/au/terms-and-conditions
· Celebrity Cruises reserves its right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice.