CRUISE DESTINATIONS, EUROPE
5 Reasons You’ll Love This Venice Cruise Itinerary
April 3, 2015
The Celebrity Constellation is sailing round trip 7-night sailings out of Venice this spring and summer and it’s a European cruise you don’t want to miss. Here are five reasons you’ll love this cruise itinerary.
1. The Celebrity Constellation is Celebrity’s only Europe-based ship that can sail to Venice. Celebrity is also the only premium cruise line that offers 7-night roundtrip sailings from Venice.
2. Venice is one of the more affordable Europe cities to fly into from the U.S. LAX in particular has many flight options to the Italian city. With the Flights by Celebrity option, you may even be able to get a better deal by booking air with your cruise than booking air separately.
3. The itineraries sailing out of Venice on the Constellation visit five ports and up to four countries during the 7-night sailing, always including Greece.
4. The Constellation has an array of onboard activities and restaurants, which include Broadway-style shows and award-winning cuisine. Plus, you can experience Venice onboard the ship with Masque, a Venetian masquerade ball that incorporates in a bit of fun rock n’ roll.
5. After exploring ports of call, relax at Canyon Ranch SpaClub onboard, which has a variety of spa treatments and services, plus a Thalassotherapy pool. You can get more of a spa experience by staying in the Constellation’s AquaClass staterooms, which give you special spa perks plus exclusive access to the healthy and delicious spa-inspired Blu restaurant onboard.
To book your Venice cruise, speak with your local travel advisor.