CELEBRITY CRUISES CRUISE SWEEPSTAKES 2ND PROMO 2015—LOS ANGELES –SAIL TO ALASKA OFFICIAL RULES
JULY 16, 2015
Celebrity Cruises Cruise Sweepstakes 2nd Promo 2015—Los Angeles – SAIL TO ALASKA
1. ELIGIBILITY: Celebrity Cruises Cruise Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia of age 21 and older. All employees of Celebrity Cruises (“Sponsor”), all associated agencies and each of their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 10 am PST on July 1, 2015 and ends at 6:00 pm PST on December 28, 2015 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may submit an entry form at the Celebrity Cruises Booth. Limit One (1) Entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS/ODDS: There will be one (1) winner selected in a random drawing to be held on or about December 28, 2015 12:00 pm PST. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winner need not be present to win, and will be notified via mail, email and/or telephone within one (1) week after the drawing. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within five (5) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the prize, and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor’s discretion, be randomly selected.
5. PRIZES: Choice of One Alaska Celebrity Cruise sailing (Certificate # SLC2015.0065), valid on 7 night sailings from July 1, 2015 to July 1, 2016, with blackout dates during Holiday Seasons (2015 Christmas and 2016 New Year). Stateroom are limited to Inside, Outside and Balcony (with prior authorization) based on availability. No substitutions allowed, valid only on sailings noted above. No prize or any substitution thereof is redeemable for cash. No substitutions for prize. Prize is transferable but cannot be resold. Air and Ground transportation, taxes and fees, are not included and will be the responsibility of the cruise guests. See Official Cruise Certificate for full details.
6. TAXES: All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
7. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other technical, human, or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
8. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release and hold Celebrity Cruises and their agents and affiliates harmless from and against any all losses, damages, rights, claims actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of Florida.
9. DISCLAIMERS: (i) Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize. (ii) SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE.
10. RULES/WINNERS’ LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Celebrity Cruises West Region Ship Tour Sweepstakes Attn: Los Angeles DMA Contest, 1080 Caribbean Way, Miami, FL 33132. Requests for winners’ lists must be received within three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
11. SPONSOR: Celebrity Cruises West Region Sales Department 1080 Caribbean Way, Miami, FL 33132