Make the most of your vacation with a shore and land excursion that appeals to your interests. Knowledgeable, professional guides lead all excursions and offer special insights into the culture, history, wildlife, and geology of each destination. Discover first-hand how islanders went about the business of growing, harvesting and refining sugar in 18th century Barbados. Take an invigorating mush across a snow-covered glacier aboard an Alaskan dogsled. Or stroll through the maze of tiny streets in Mykonos, the birthplace of Apollo.
- Overview: Sea Trek Helmet diving is the easiest, most comfortable way to explore Cozumel's underwater world. Your experienced guide outfits you with an astronaut-style helmet that provides a continuous air supply while you're under water. During your trek, explore coral formations and sea critters of all shapes and sizes. The tour includes snorkel equipment and snorkeling access at "Jeannie's". - Highlights: Wear an astronaut-style helmet and dive into Cozumel's underwater world. Relax beachside or go snorkeling after your "trek". Complimentary beverages. 5 minute walk to Cozumel's downtown. - Notes: Medical restrictions apply. Guests must complete and pass a medical questionnaire/waiver.
Sail on a catamaran through the crystal clear Caribbean for a snorkeling adventure in Cozumel's National Marine Park. Led by a certified guide, you'll drift-snorkel over spectacular Paraiso and Xul-Ha Reefs to discover an exotic array of marine life. Then sail back to the pier while you refresh and enjoy a national open bar, music & more fun. Notes: Min age: 10, Max age: 70. Participants must be in good health & know how to swim. Medical restrictions apply.
- Overview: Experience some of the best drift diving Cozumel has to offer. All of the dive locations are within the Arrecifes de Cozumel National Marine Park and everything is strictly hands-off.
- Highlights: First dive may be the Santa Rosa Wall. Second dive will be the captain's choice.
- Notes: Limited to certified divers who have been on a dive within the last two years. Certified divers must present a valid certification "C" card in order to participate. Tank and weights are included for all divers; wetsuit is not included.
- Overview: Experience some of the best drift diving Cozumel has to offer. All of the dive locations are within the Arrecifes de Cozumel National Marine Park and everything is strictly hands-off. - Highlights: First dive may be the Santa Rosa Wall. Second dive will be the captain's choice. - Notes: Limited to certified divers who have been on a dive within the last two years. Certified divers must present a valid certification "C" card in order to participate. Tank and weights are included for all divers; wetsuit is not included.
Chankanaab Beach Park is Cozumel's jewel and greatest tribute to nature. It is the perfect beach setting to enjoy all inclusive shore snorkeling, access to park attractions and facilities. Grab your snorkel gear and dive into adventure! View schools of colorful tropical fish, the vibrant reef and admire underwater statues set in a protected marine reserve. Discover the blue lagoon and crocodile pond to learn more about this protected species. Stroll through the ancient botanical garden and sample 5 different tequilas at Hacienda Antigua. While at the park enjoy complimentary sea lion shows, beach palapas, showers, changing rooms and when you're ready to relax, a sun chair or hammock.
- Overview: See the Caribbean from a unique point of view as you glide over the coral reefs in your clear kayak. When your journey over the sea is done, snorkel for a closer look at Cozumel's marine life. Then return to the beach to soak up the sun, swim in the pool, or relax under an umbrella.
- Highlights: Glide over coral reefs in your 2- person clear kayak. Enjoy a snorkel excursion. Soak up the sun, swim in the pool or relax under an umbrella at Playa Uvas. Complimentary drink and fruit plate.
- Notes: Medical restrictions apply. Minimum age to snorkel is 8 years. Total weight of both guests cannot exceed 420 pounds.
OVERVIEW: Enjoy an introduction to diving for those who aren't certified. You'll receive 45 minutes of instruction from a PADI instructor before entering the water directly from the beach wearing full scuba gear. Your instructor will guide you in the exploration of this amazing world of fish and coral. HIGHLIGHTS: Instruction and orientation from a PADI instructor. Dive from the beach (maximum depth of 25 feet).
NOTES: Medical restrictions apply and participants will be required to complete waiver and medical forms.
- Overview: The stingray encounter and snorkel allows you to meet, interact, and learn about these gracious creatures. In shallow water, your encounter with the rays will create stunning memories as they kiss your palm while you feed them and feel their silky wings. Snorkel with more rays and colorful fish in deeper water (4' to 18'). Rays are safe (NO barbs). Once you are done, enjoy the beach club and its amenities.
- Highlights: Meet, interact, feed, and pet stingrays. Snorkel with many rays and colorful fish. Enjoy the beach club, green iguanas posing for pictures, hermit crab races, and water trampoline. Return to your ship or go shop downtown. - Notes: Medical restrictions apply
- Overview: Snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Mexican Caribbean before enjoying time at a private beach. Sail on a 65-foot state-of-the-art catamaran to a beautiful snorkeling site where you will see colorful sea life. Next, sail to a private beach where you can kayak, relax on a float in the warm waters, or swing in a hammock. Lunch is also available for an additional cost.
- Highlights: Snorkeling from a catamaran. Time to relax at a private beach. Complimentary drinks (alcoholic drinks available after snorkeling is concluded).
- Notes: Wear your bathing suit and bring sun protection including sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat. Bring a towel from onboard the ship.
This tour was made for you, This one of a kind option takes you away from the masses and into the private confines of a luxury and modern residence on the waterfront. You will have an opportunity to add-on any amenity from renting a boat, having private DJ for an exclusive party, masseuse, chef, etc All you need to do is request and it will be available for you for an extra price. This is the best way to experience Cozumel in seclusion and in the privacy of your own home with a tailor made experience for you and your party.
Important: Please remember you have up to 4 days prior to your sail date to purchase your regular shore excursions online. If you are within the 4 days, you will then need to purchase your shore excursions onboard; land excursions would need to be purchased directly through your Tour Director on the land portion of the Alaska Cruisetour. For example, if you are sailing on October 18, you can make Shore & Land Excursion purchases online until October 13.