Make the most of your vacation with a shore and land excursion that appeals to your interests. Knowledgeable, professional guides lead all excursions and offer special insights into the culture, history, wildlife, and geology of each destination. Discover first-hand how islanders went about the business of growing, harvesting and refining sugar in 18th century Barbados. Take an invigorating mush across a snow-covered glacier aboard an Alaskan dogsled. Or stroll through the maze of tiny streets in Mykonos, the birthplace of Apollo.
Hop on a single person ATV for an adventurous off-road ride through the wild jungle surrounded tropical vegetation. There will be free time to take a swim in the pool or ocean, or just relax in a lounge chair.
Ride an ATV through the jungle. Visit a Beach Club. Free ime to take a swim or just relax in a lounge chair.Medical restrictions apply. Guests must present a valid driver's license.
Expectant mothers and guests with back/neck injuries, heart conditions or epilepsy may not participate on this excursion.
- Overview: Take your fully automatic 2-person All Terrain Xrail for a ride through off-road trails surrounded by lush jungle on your way to the exotic system of Jade Caverns. Dive into its fresh emerald waters and relax in this magical exotic place.
- Highlights: Drive your All Terrain Xrail to Jade Caverns. Dive into the fresh emerald waters.
- Notes: Driver must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license. Wear clothes that can get dirty and a bathing suit. Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Overview: Experience some of the best drift diving Cozumel has to offer. All of the dive locations are within the Arrecifes de Cozumel National Marine Park and everything is strictly hands-off.
- Highlights: First dive may be the Santa Rosa Wall. Second dive will be the captain's choice.
- Notes: Limited to certified divers who have been on a dive within the last two years. Certified divers must present a valid certification "C" card in order to participate. Tank and weights are included for all divers; wetsuit is not included.
Chankanaab Beach Park is Cozumel's jewel and greatest tribute to nature. It is the perfect beach setting to enjoy all inclusive shore snorkeling, access to park attractions and facilities. Grab your snorkel gear and dive into adventure! View schools of colorful tropical fish, the vibrant reef and admire underwater statues set in a protected marine reserve. Discover the blue lagoon and crocodile pond to learn more about this protected species. Stroll through the ancient botanical garden and sample 5 different tequilas at Hacienda Antigua. While at the park enjoy complimentary sea lion shows, beach palapas, showers, changing rooms and when you're ready to relax, a sun chair or hammock.
- Overview: If you have ever been thrilled while watching an America's Cup or witnessed the excitement and drama of racing yachts then this is your chance to come aboard and join the winning team.
- Highlights: Race aboard an authentic America's Cup racing yacht as a working crew member or passenger. Enjoy complimentary refreshments.
- Notes: If you choose to participate in the actual sailing of the yacht, please be advised that this can be strenuous. Women more than 3 months pregnant are not allowed.
- Overview: Bottom fishing is one of the easiest methods to learn if you are new to salt water fishing. Your captain and experienced crew will seek out the best concentrations of fish and assist you onboard, as you drift and fish the trip away!
- Highlights: Bottom fishing in the Caribbean. Complimentary drinks (beer, soda, and water), snack, rods and reels, bait tackle, and fishing permits included.
OVERVIEW: There are many ways to explore Cozumel Island but have you ever imagined doing it on Segway? Come and enjoy this self-balanced personal transportation device on a fun adventure.
HIGHLIGHTS: Learn how to ride a Segway and then practice your new skills riding along the coastline. A refreshment stop en route will allow you to take a break to stretch your legs and your guide will share some tales and interesting facts about the island and its people. Enjoy a stop at the beach to relax or swim.
NOTES: Not recommended for pregnant women.
Discover the local flavor of Cozumel as you drive your Jeep Wrangler through spots that carve the history of the island. Highlights: visit El Mirador, Tequila Hacienda, a local beach, the two Cultures Plaza. Notes: Participants must be at least 21 years of age to drive and must present a valid driver's license. The price is per person, not by vehicle, vehicles hold 4 passengers and participants will share vehicle with other guests. All jeeps are stick shift.
Everything you need for a fun-filled worry-free day with family & friends of all ages at Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park. Enjoy the best of the Caribbean as you swim, shop, sunbathe & play. Have a blast in the new water park with Buccaneer's Bay kids' activities pool including a pirate ship, water cannons & slides; Oasis Island Pool & 200-foot long Twin Twister Waterslides. Your tour includes R/T transportation, national open bar, international buffet & top-notch facilities including: beach chairs & umbrellas, Floating Park, underwater Mayan city, organized games, kayaks, paddle boats, hobie cats & much more!
OVERVIEW: Enjoy an introduction to diving for those who aren't certified. You'll receive 45 minutes of instruction from a PADI instructor before entering the water directly from the beach wearing full scuba gear. Your instructor will guide you in the exploration of this amazing world of fish and coral. HIGHLIGHTS: Instruction and orientation from a PADI instructor. Dive from the beach (maximum depth of 25 feet).
NOTES: Medical restrictions apply and participants will be required to complete waiver and medical forms.
Important: Please remember you have up to 4 days prior to your sail date to purchase your regular shore excursions online. If you are within the 4 days, you will then need to purchase your shore excursions onboard; land excursions would need to be purchased directly through your Tour Director on the land portion of the Alaska Cruisetour. For example, if you are sailing on October 18, you can make Shore & Land Excursion purchases online until October 13.