Make the most of your vacation with a shore and land excursion that appeals to your interests. Knowledgeable, professional guides lead all excursions and offer special insights into the culture, history, wildlife, and geology of each destination. Discover first-hand how islanders went about the business of growing, harvesting and refining sugar in 18th century Barbados. Take an invigorating mush across a snow-covered glacier aboard an Alaskan dogsled. Or stroll through the maze of tiny streets in Mykonos, the birthplace of Apollo.
Hop on a single person ATV for an adventurous off-road ride through the wild jungle surrounded tropical vegetation. There will be free time to take a swim in the pool or ocean, or just relax in a lounge chair.
Ride an ATV through the jungle. Visit a Beach Club. Free ime to take a swim or just relax in a lounge chair.Medical restrictions apply. Guests must present a valid driver's license.
Expectant mothers and guests with back/neck injuries, heart conditions or epilepsy may not participate on this excursion.
- Overview: Take your fully automatic 2-person All Terrain Xrail for a ride through off-road trails surrounded by lush jungle on your way to the exotic system of Jade Caverns. Dive into its fresh emerald waters and relax in this magical exotic place.
- Highlights: Drive your All Terrain Xrail to Jade Caverns. Dive into the fresh emerald waters.
- Notes: Driver must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license. Wear clothes that can get dirty and a bathing suit. Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Overview: Sea Trek Helmet diving is the easiest, most comfortable way to explore Cozumel's underwater world. Your experienced guide outfits you with an astronaut-style helmet that provides a continuous air supply while you're under water. During your trek, explore coral formations and sea critters of all shapes and sizes. The tour includes snorkel equipment and snorkeling access at "Jeannie's". - Highlights: Wear an astronaut-style helmet and dive into Cozumel's underwater world. Relax beachside or go snorkeling after your "trek". Complimentary beverages. 5 minute walk to Cozumel's downtown. - Notes: Medical restrictions apply. Guests must complete and pass a medical questionnaire/waiver.
Sail on a catamaran through the crystal clear Caribbean for a snorkeling adventure in Cozumel's National Marine Park. Led by a certified guide, you'll drift-snorkel over spectacular Paraiso and Xul-Ha Reefs to discover an exotic array of marine life. Then sail back to the pier while you refresh and enjoy a national open bar, music & more fun. Notes: Min age: 10, Max age: 70. Participants must be in good health & know how to swim. Medical restrictions apply.
- Overview: Experience some of the best drift diving Cozumel has to offer. All of the dive locations are within the Arrecifes de Cozumel National Marine Park and everything is strictly hands-off.
- Highlights: First dive may be the Santa Rosa Wall. Second dive will be the captain's choice.
- Notes: Limited to certified divers who have been on a dive within the last two years. Certified divers must present a valid certification "C" card in order to participate. Tank and weights are included for all divers; wetsuit is not included.
- Overview: Experience some of the best drift diving Cozumel has to offer. All of the dive locations are within the Arrecifes de Cozumel National Marine Park and everything is strictly hands-off. - Highlights: First dive may be the Santa Rosa Wall. Second dive will be the captain's choice. - Notes: Limited to certified divers who have been on a dive within the last two years. Certified divers must present a valid certification "C" card in order to participate. Tank and weights are included for all divers; wetsuit is not included.
Chankanaab Beach Park is Cozumel's jewel and greatest tribute to nature. It is the perfect beach setting to enjoy all inclusive shore snorkeling, access to park attractions and facilities. Grab your snorkel gear and dive into adventure! View schools of colorful tropical fish, the vibrant reef and admire underwater statues set in a protected marine reserve. Discover the blue lagoon and crocodile pond to learn more about this protected species. Stroll through the ancient botanical garden and sample 5 different tequilas at Hacienda Antigua. While at the park enjoy complimentary sea lion shows, beach palapas, showers, changing rooms and when you're ready to relax, a sun chair or hammock.
- Overview: See the Caribbean from a unique point of view as you glide over the coral reefs in your clear kayak. When your journey over the sea is done, snorkel for a closer look at Cozumel's marine life. Then return to the beach to soak up the sun, swim in the pool, or relax under an umbrella.
- Highlights: Glide over coral reefs in your 2- person clear kayak. Enjoy a snorkel excursion. Soak up the sun, swim in the pool or relax under an umbrella at Playa Uvas. Complimentary drink and fruit plate.
- Notes: Medical restrictions apply. Minimum age to snorkel is 8 years. Total weight of both guests cannot exceed 420 pounds.
OVERVIEW: Be part of this trip into the Mayan world as you try to uncover the mysteries around this enigmatic culture. You will enjoy a great combination including one of the largest and oldest Mayan cities, Coba, followed by a delicious lunch an amazing setting with a delicious lunch.
HIGHLIGHTS: Guided tour of the ruins of Coba followed by lunch in a cavern.
NOTES: The ferry ride is approx. 45 minutes and bus transfer is 1 hour and 45 minutes each way. Inclement weather/rough seas may cause seasickness on the ferry ride, so guests should take the necessary precautions.
- Overview: If you have ever been thrilled while watching an America's Cup or witnessed the excitement and drama of racing yachts then this is your chance to come aboard and join the winning team.
- Highlights: Race aboard an authentic America's Cup racing yacht as a working crew member or passenger. Enjoy complimentary refreshments.
- Notes: If you choose to participate in the actual sailing of the yacht, please be advised that this can be strenuous. Women more than 3 months pregnant are not allowed.
Important: Please remember you have up to 4 days prior to your sail date to purchase your regular shore excursions online. If you are within the 4 days, you will then need to purchase your shore excursions onboard; land excursions would need to be purchased directly through your Tour Director on the land portion of the Alaska Cruisetour. For example, if you are sailing on October 18, you can make Shore & Land Excursion purchases online until October 13.