One of the best features of our Galapagos vacations is they're all-inclusive.
Meals? Check. Drinks? Absolutely. Tips? We've got it covered.
With our modern luxury evolution, we've thought of almost everything you could need to relax, enjoy, and explore these legendary islands. From 5-star accommodations in Quito and privately chartered, luxury air transfers (to and from Celebrity Xpedition®) expertly guided tours and excursions (two a day) that cover all there is to see and do in the most diversely unique chain of islands in the worldâit's all included, even the gear you'll need, like snorkeling equipment, wetsuits, binoculars, and more. Like we said, it's all inclusive.
Find a Cruise Or Call, 1-800-576-0519
Included in your 10/11 night
- 2-night pre-cruise and 1- or 2-night post-cruise hotel accommodations, meals, tours, and beverages during meals. VIP check-in/check out services at the JW Marriott hotel. Luggage service including mandatory agricultural inspection of all luggage at the hotel pre-departure.
- Full-day guided tour of historical Quito, including a visit to Middle of the World Park and the Colonial City Center.
- Round-trip airfare Quito-Baltra-Quito, on exclusive non-stop flight, with meet-and-greet services by Celebrity Xpedition® Naturalists, all airport transfers and pier-to-Zodiac transfers.
- 7-night all-inclusive Celebrity Xpedition cruise (including all gratuities, shore excursions, open bar, Internet service, etc.)
- Park entrance fee and Galapagos Tourist Card fee
Included in your 15-night
Best of Ecuador & Peru Package:
- 2-night pre-cruise Quito package (all-inclusive)
- 7-night Galapagos Cruise on Celebrity Xpedition (including all gratuities, shore excursions, open bar, Internet service, etc.)
- 6-night Peru post-cruise expedition with 2 nights in Lima (or 1 night and a day room), 2 nights in the Sacred Valley, and 2 nights in Cuzco. Tour highlights include: Ollantaytambo, the Urubamba Valley, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machu Picchu the Lost City of the Incas, the Belmond Hiram Bingham train from Machu Picchu, the Lost City of the Incas, Corikancha, the center of the Inca empire and much more.
- Round-trip airfare Quito/Baltra/Quito, on exclusive non-stop flight. Also included is air from Quito to Lima, and round-trip Lima-Cuzco-Lima.
- Hotel accommodations (JW Marriott Quito, Westin Lima, Tambo del Inca Sacred Valley, Belmond Monasterio Cuzco)
- Celebrity Concierge service/tour escort, daily guided tours, park entrance fees, meals and beverages with meals, transfers and all gratuities.