Our new Premium Custom Vacations offer all-inclusive getaways
They conveniently include airfare, hotel, cruise, premium beverages, exclusive excursions, and unique onboard activities, starting at $8,999* per person. These custom-made vacations are limited to a small group allowing for an intimate experience. You'll begin your journey with a 3-day luxurious stay at a San Francisco hotel, while visiting some of Napa's premier wineries. On board, delight in exclusive comprehensive wine & dine sensory experiences and first-rate excursions.
Alaska Sailings Offering Premium Custom Vacations:
From glacier seaplanes to afternoon tea—it's all included:
- 3-night stay before or after your cruise in a 5-star hotel in San Francisco. Sightsee throughout the city or take part in a Napa Valley wine tour.
- Dinner at an exclusive restaurant in the Marina District
- Onboard accommodations in a veranda stateroom or above
- Excite the Senses onboard culinary experience with exclusive classes
- Premium Beverage Package for your full cruise
- Excursions including the Ketchikan Float Plane Tour; Juneau tour with glacier flightseeing from a bush plane and visit to a lodge with all-you-can-eat Alaskan King Salmon feast; whale-watching from a catamaran; Victoria, British Columbia, tour with brunch at the Empress Hotel; private tour of the new Robert Bateman Centre wildlife art exhibit
- Transfers between airport and pier and hotel in Vancouver or San Francisco
- Airfare from within the continental US/Canada to Vancouver or San Francisco
† CELEBRITY CRUISES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMPOSE A FUEL SUPPLEMENT OF UP TO $10 PER GUEST PER DAY ON ALL GUESTS IF THE PRICE OF WEST TEXAS INTERMEDIATE FUEL EXCEEDS $65 PER BARREL.
* Prices shown in U.S. Dollars. Prices are per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy unless stated otherwise, subject to change at any time without notice and subject to availability. Government taxes and fees are additional. Refer to the Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions.
* Package price is per person, in U.S. dollars, based on double occupancy, and includes specified economy class round-trip flights from JFK to LHR, pre-cruise hotel accommodations, cruise, tours and ground transfers from airport to hotel and cruise terminal to airport, government taxes and fees, and airline fees and surcharges. Prices for flights originating from other gateways and for other sailings may differ. Stateroom category Veranda. Price does not include checked baggage fees or fees for additional services that may be charged by the airline. Package and price are subject to availability, subject to change, and capacity controlled.