Celebrity Cruises Adds Adventurous Alaska Collection To "Celebrity's World Tour"
Celebrity Cruises has announced the next set of itineraries in "Celebrity's World Tour," the brand's guest-inspired, destination-rich, modern luxury vacations to all seven continents of the world in 2014-15.
Opening today with "Priority Access" and exclusive offers for members of Celebrity's Captain's Club loyalty program are Celebrity's 2014 Alaska vacations. Three sleek ships again will provide guests with Celebrity's modern luxury ambience combined with the breathtaking vistas and exhilarating experiences available only in Alaska:
- • The flagship of Celebrity's brand-defining Solstice Class fleet, Celebrity Solstice, will present 7-night roundtrip cruises from Seattle, Wash., with cruises through Alaska's Inside Passage and visits to Ketchikan, Tracy Arm Fjord/Sawyer Glacier, Juneau and Skagway, Alaska, along with Victoria, B.C. The ship's Alaska season will begin May 8, 2014, with an 8-night sailing from Vancouver ending in Seattle, while the season will conclude with an 11-night cruise departing Seattle September 12, 2014, ending in Vancouver.
- • Celebrity Millennium will offer 7-night sailings from Vancouver, B.C. and Seward, Alaska, each featuring cruises through the Inside Passage, several hours beside the breathtaking, ice-blue Hubbard Glacier, and visits to Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, and Ketchikan.
- • Celebrity Century will present 7-night vacations roundtrip from Vancouver, featuring cruises through the Inside Passage, several hours beside Hubbard Glacier, and visits to Juneau, Ketchikan and Icy Strait Point. The ship also will offer an 11-night voyage from Vancouver to San Francisco, complete with visits to five Alaskan destinations and Victoria, B.C., followed by a 12-night Golden Gate and Alaska sailing roundtrip from San Francisco, Calif., with visits to six Alaskan destinations, as well as Victoria, B.C.
Celebrity's World Tour 2014-15 also includes immersive Alaska Cruisetour experiences, combining the cruise with in-depth, pre- or post-cruise tours and hotel stays.
Celebrity also is introducing an entirely new collection of elite land-based adventures available nowhere else. Named "Celebrity Exclusives," the collection will feature personalized experiences for individuals or small parties no larger than 15 guests. A sampling of Celebrity Exclusives in Alaska include:
- • An adventure from Juneau to Alaska's famed Taku Glacier Lodge, an isolated location accessible only via seaplane. The flight transports guests over five breathtaking glaciers flowing from the Juneau Icefield, deep blue crevasses, snow-capped mountains, and the lush Tongass National Forest, topped with an authentic Alaskan King Salmon feast amidst a glacier view, followed by whale watching aboard an expedition-style deluxe catamaran.
- • Modern luxury meets wilderness, beginning with SUV limousine transportation from the pier to a floatplane that flies over the rugged Tongass National Forest, ice-blue glaciers and the Misty Fjords National Monument. While interacting with the pilot through two-way communication on noise-canceling headsets, guests will view walls of granite plunging 3,000 feet into the fjords; lush forests of spruce, hemlock and cedar on snowcapped mountain peaks; bald eagle sightings, and an exhilarating landing with a picnic lunch in the fresh mountain air.
To further enhance guests' destination experience, every Celebrity ship in 2014 will offer the services of a Destination Concierge, whose in-depth knowledge of the ports of call on every itinerary will allow the expert to guide Celebrity's guests through every aspect of their adventures on land, including Celebrity Exclusives, or to create special excursions tailored precisely for individual guests' preferences.
Celebrity will continue to reveal full details of the breadth of itineraries and land-based adventures within Celebrity's World Tour as each collection of itineraries opens for bookings in the coming weeks.
About Celebrity Cruises:
Celebrity Cruises' iconic "X" is the mark of modern luxury, with its cool, contemporary design and warm spaces; dining experiences where the design of the venues is as important as the cuisine; and the amazing service that only Celebrity can provide, all created to provide an unmatchable experience for vacationers' precious time. In addition to offering vacations visiting all continents, Celebrity also presents immersive cruisetour experiences in Alaska, Australia/New Zealand, Canada, Europe and South America. One of the fastest-growing major cruise lines, with a fleet of 11 ships, Celebrity is one of five cruise brands operated by global cruise vacation company Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE, OSE: RCL). For more information, dial 1-800-437-3111 or call your travel agent.