Celebrity Cruises Introduces Suite of Rich, New Vacation Apps For Easy, Immersive Vacation Planning
To bring vacation planning out of the realm of daydreaming and into the palms of consumers' hands, Celebrity Cruises is introducing a suite of easy-to-use mobile apps allowing travelers to digitally immerse themselves in the line's modern luxury vacation experiences in all seven continents.
After downloading Celebrity's free mobile vacation apps onto iPads or Android tablets, consumers will find - literally at their fingertips - the next-best thing to actually being on the cruise, with content including:
• Breathtaking videos and rich imagery of Celebrity's worldwide destinations
• Authentic depictions of the modern, upscale experiences found on every Celebrity ship
• Profiles of Celebrity's Shore Excursions, designed to make the most of every guest's time on land in every destination
• Detailed itineraries and maps of the array of Celebrity Cruisetour vacations, which offer the best of both land and sea
• Interactive ship deck plans with the capability to zoom in on specific suites, staterooms or venues to reveal the highlights of each
• Must-sees, hidden gems and other tips curated exclusively for Celebrity by the editors of Travel + Leisure • Up-to-date pricing on Celebrity vacations
Celebrity's new vacation apps can be downloaded from celebritycruises.com/mobile.
The new vacation apps are launching just one week after Celebrity introduced its innovative app, "Cruise Lingo," which makes it easy for vacationers to speak local languages by accessing authentic local phrases and relevant information from their smartphones or tablets.
About Celebrity Cruises:
Celebrity Cruises' iconic "X" is the mark of modern luxury, with its cool, contemporary design and warm spaces; dining experiences where the design of the venues is as important as the cuisine; and the amazing service that only Celebrity can provide, all created to provide an unmatchable experience for vacationers' precious time. Celebrity Cruises' 11 ships offer modern luxury vacations visiting all seven continents. Celebrity also presents immersive cruisetour experiences in Alaska, Australia/New Zealand, Canada, Europe and South America. Celebrity is one of five cruise brands operated by global cruise vacation company Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE, OSE: RCL). For more information, dial 1-800-437-3111 or call your travel agent.