Celebrity Cruises Presents New Trio of Tantalizing Modern Luxury Caribbean Vacations
To offer an even broader variety of Caribbean vacation selections in 2014, Celebrity Cruises has created three new itineraries for guests. The new sailings feature destinations upscale travelers consider among the best in the Caribbean, and offer the perfect combination of immersive experiences on land and luxurious days at sea.
The two nine-night sailings and one eight-night cruise depart roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., November 29 and December 13, 2014, and January 16, 2015, respectively. Guests on the new sailings will enjoy visits to:
- • St. Barts, an only eight-square-mile island of volcanic rock, and home to a mix of fabulous beaches, luxury yachts, designer boutiques and celebrities
- • St. Croix, with gorgeous beaches, world-class recreational activities, fine dining, casino gaming and golf
- • St. Maarten, with 37 white-sand beaches, highly rated restaurants, year-round carnavals and cultural events
- • San Juan, the oldest city on U.S. territory, the heart of Puerto Rican tourism, and boasting gems of Spanish colonial architecture, smooth beaches and popular restaurants
- • Celebrity’s private island paradise of Labadee, on the north coast of Haiti, surrounded by beautiful mountain slopes and exotic foliage, and offering pristine beaches and spectacular water activities, including an Aqua Park for kids and the kid in every adult
Bookings open today for Celebrity’s new trio of Caribbean vacations, with special offers for Captain’s Club loyalty members.
About Celebrity Cruises:
Celebrity Cruises’ iconic “X” is the mark of modern luxury, with its cool, contemporary design and warm spaces; dining experiences where the design of the venues is as important as the cuisine; and the amazing service that only Celebrity can provide, all created to provide an unmatchable experience for vacationers’ precious time. Celebrity Cruises' 11 ships offer modern luxury vacations visiting all seven continents. Celebrity also presents immersive cruisetour experiences in Alaska, Australia/New Zealand, Canada, Europe and South America. Celebrity is one of five cruise brands operated by global cruise vacation company Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE, OSE: RCL). For more information, dial 1-800-437-3111, or call your travel agent.