Celebrity Cruises' New Celebrity Reflection Presents Circuit Of Sensory Experiences In Exotic Aquaspa
Some like it hot, some like it cold, and they'll all find enticing experiences in the exotic AquaSpa on Celebrity Cruises' new Celebrity Reflection. The epitome of modern luxury, Celebrity Reflection will present an enhanced AquaSpa by Elemis allowing guests to create their own circuit of sensory experiences as they move from room to room and experience hot and cold, wet and dry, and peace and tranquility throughout.
The AquaSpa's expanded, 883-square-foot Persian Garden will allow for six more in-demand curved, heated tile beds (15 total) with soothing sea views, and six entirely new experiences:
- The Hammam: A modern twist on a traditional experience, the Hammam is a cool, calm and quiet space designed to loosen muscles and joints while relaxing on a heated stone slab. The relaxing, regenerating experience can be enhanced with a massage or a soothing, custom salt scrub.
- Infrared Sauna: Infrared heat offers distinct advantages over traditional steam heat saunas, as it provides many of the health benefits of natural sunlight without the dangerous effects of solar radiation. The heat within the infrared sauna penetrates deep into guests' joints and surrounding tissue to increase blood flow, reduce inflammation and decrease pain versus purely heat the skin, as in a traditional sauna.
- Aromatic Steam Room: Warm steam and aromatherapy combine to melt away muscle tension and toxins, and to relax the mind, and leave the entire body feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.
- The Cold Room: Guests can 'chill out' completely in this space, whose seats, walls and floor are icy cold (52 F). The room is designed to tighten pores that were opened and cleansed previously in the infrared sauna and aromatic steam room.
- DIY Scrub and Salt Bar: This new do-it-yourself bar allows guests to create custom "body cocktails," or scrubs, from an array of salts, sugar and herbs. The scrubs can be purchased individually, or as a package of five scrubs for $45.
- Sensory Showers: Guests can complete their journey through the Persian Garden by selecting either warm, tropical rain infused with mild, fruity fragrances, or an arctic cold mist enlivened with eucalyptus essences. Creative applications of soothing sound, scent and light will further tantalize the senses to leave guests invigorated and refreshed.
The Persian Garden experience will be complimentary for guests booked in Celebrity's spa-inspired AquaClass accommodations. All other guests will be asked to pay $35 for a one-day pass.
Additionally, the AquaSpa will introduce "Girlz Night," a social spa night for women, complete with access to the Persian Garden, and "Couples Night," offering couples an intimate evening in the Persian Garden.
Celebrity Reflection's AquaSpa also will add to the extensive menu of treatments a new therapy, "Rhythm and Bliss," a rhythmic rubdown conceived and choreographed by the New York brand, bliss®, designed to give guests' tense spots a 'tune-up,' while they 'tune out' with noise-canceling headphones playing their choice from four music mixes: classical, world, electronic and rock.
Consistent with its focus on wellness and life balance, the AquaSpa on Celebrity Reflection will offer "Acupuncture: The Point of Well-Being," an integrated solution for chronic symptoms ranging from severe muscle and joint pain to insomnia, in addition to Botox® and Dysport® injectables, and Restylane® and Perlane® dermal fillers.
The salon within the AquaSpa on Celebrity Reflection also will present a new service, introducing the popular Keratin Complex hair smoothing therapy.
Celebrity Cruises is so rejuvenated about the modern luxury enhancements debuting in Celebrity Reflection's AquaSpa, it is today launching "The Art of Relaxation" sweepstakes, allowing a winner and guest to experience all the spa and ship have to offer. The grand prize is a 7-night Eastern Caribbean getaway cruise for two in AquaClass Suite accommodations on Celebrity Reflection, complete with round-trip coach-class air for two, and ground transportation from airport to port and the reverse. Entries can be made from August 16 through September 19, 2012, at http://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/SweepStakesReflection/Register, with more chances to win by referring friends.
For an inside look at the dynamic process of building the stylish Celebrity Reflection, visit the blog at http://celebritycruises.tumblr.com/.
The keynote brand, Elemis, is internationally recognized and offered in over 1,200 professional resort spa environments. Treatment-led, Elemis treatments and products are always developed with therapeutic results in mind, never using synthetic bases and always ensuring its ingredients are active and essential.
About Celebrity Cruises:
Celebrity Cruises' iconic "X" is the mark of modern luxury, with its cool, contemporary design and warm spaces; dining experiences where the design of the venues is as important as the cuisine; and the amazing service that only Celebrity can provide, all created to provide an unmatchable experience for vacationers' precious time. In addition to offering vacations visiting all continents, Celebrity also presents immersive cruisetour experiences in Alaska, Australia/New Zealand, Canada, Europe and South America. One of the fastest-growing major cruise lines, Celebrity is one of five cruise brands operated by global cruise vacation company Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE, OSE: RCL). Celebrity's fleet currently consists of 10 ships, with an additional Solstice Class ship, Celebrity Reflection, scheduled to join the fleet in October 2012. For more information, dial 1-800-437-3111 or call your travel agent. Follow the brand socially on Facebook.